Our organisation, Financieel Erfgoed Adkue, is dedicated to promoting and disseminating the knowledge on financial history in an engaging way. We have developed:
– a financial history walking tour in Amsterdam as well as a boat tour,
– a virtual Dutch financial history museum (that also acts as a geo-responsive app on the mobile phone),
– a blog on financial history on the web and one in the online Financial Newspaper (FD),
– creativity workshops on the (history and) future of money,
– a pub quiz, spot lectures and key note speeches on relevant insights of financial history for today,
– commemorative events, celebrating the existence or passing of important milestones in financial history,
– video’s of historic material and presentations,
– an app for an audio guide walking tour in Amsterdam.
We look forward to cooperating with all institutions, cities and organisations that wish to similarly engage their audience in financial history and the insights that this brings us.
If you have come to this page because you wish to further explore the possibilities of cooperation, please contact Simon Lelieveldt, the founder of Financieel Erfgoed Adkue at simon(at)financieelerfgoed.nl